Monday, June 29, 2009

Willa's Two Week Pictures

And there are a LOT of them! I just couldn't decide which ones were the cutest so I am posting a bunch of them!




And here is a little comparison for you. This is Willa at 2 weeks:
And Violet at 2 weeks:
Here is Jon with his ladies
Then Violet wanted to "sleep" in her own chair. She's not that good of a faker... yet.
Here is Violet and Willa with their second cousins who are oh-so-close in age. So cute!
Then we told them to kiss their sisters/brothers.

Daddy and Willa at sunset
I had a trial run of some photo props I found. They didn't turn out too great but I got a couple of shots!

And Willa had her first real bath. She didn't really like it. Violet had just gotten out of HER bath and was trying to make her feel better.
Willa had her 2 week appointment today and she's growing fast! She now weighs 9lbs 8oz and grew an inch! Other than a little reflux, she's doing really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment