Tuesday, June 23, 2009

What would we do without our family?

I'm not exactly sure, but this first week would NOT have been pretty without the help of my mom and step-dad! They did an awesome job of helping with Violet, cooking meals, and holding Willa (which isn't much of a JOB but still!). Thanks SOOO much, Mom & Guy! We are so thankful for you both!
My mom and her Denver Girls
Our little family
Awwww
Here is Willa at 10 days old
And some picture of Violet with her little sister. Here she plays monkey and picks at Willa's head. Luckily she did not find anything worth noting.

And Willa showing off our favorite cloth diapers. They are SO TINY compared to what Violet was in last!



And yet another teeny tiny feet picture with my hand for comparison
Video Time!

Here is Violet being very sweet with Willa


And a few videos of Jon skateboarding on Father's Day. It looks like fun to me, but I'm way to wimpy to even try!


No comments:

Post a Comment