Monday, June 15, 2009

Tiny Babies and Big Storms

More pictures of little Willa. I am trying to find the hospital picture of me when I was born - I had this EXACT same hair pattern!
She's either sticking her finger up her nose or flashing the "W" sign. I'm not sure for what, maybe that we live in Wheat Ridge?
Me and a snuggly baby
Jon and his girls. Violet has been so funny, if Jon is holding Willa like this she has to do the exact same thing and cuddle up too. So sweet!
We had a HUGE storm blow through the other day - it was crazy! There was a TON of hail, high winds, and to top it off, funnel clouds right near our house. My mom and step-dad had just arrived the day before so we thought we'd welcome them with some lovely Colorado weather (!?!?). My mom and I took both kids down to the basement while the tornado sirens went off, while Jon and Guy first watched the storm come in, then tried desperately to catch the gallons of water that decided to come in through our sky light. Ah, the fun!

Here is our backyard after the storm was finally done. It looks like SNOW. In June!


Apparently we shouldn't have left Violet's wagon outside during the storm :(

And here is a video of what it looked like while it was happening:


I also have to add that Violet has still been really really cute with Willa. Every time she wakes up in the morning or from a nap the first thing she says is "Baby Sister?" although it sounds more like "Baby Seester?" it is so cute! She is always so excited to see her and wants to hold her a lot. It's very sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment