Monday, October 5, 2009

Lots o' Videos

Today was Video Day in our house - and it was a good thing! I captured Willa laughing out loud (the little stinker can also now roll from front to back AND back to front!), Violet playing "babydolls" with her real live baby sister, and Violet singing a song I like to call "Ode to the Swine Flu" - Enjoy!

Willa laughing


Violet playing with her "Baby Alive" - she gives her a shot (in her mouth!) then feeds her bananas and milk. Sweet! Apparently they are now self sufficient and I can leave them home alone together... who's up for a margarita-filled lunch tomorrow?


And Violet singing her H1N1 Song... the lyrics are "I no siiiiick, I no siiiiick. I am siiiiick. Something-something doctor."


And here are some cute new pics of Willa. She's going to be FOUR MONTHS OLD this weekend! On the same day Jon turns 32. Fun!
When I put Violet down for her nap, the three of us snuggle up in bed to read some books. Violet INSISTS on holding Willa's hand. So cute! However now that Willa knows her hands are attached to her body, she doesn't WANT to hold hands - she wants to grab at Violet. NOW it should start getting interesting!
And a funny thing Violet did today. She has this little play cell phone that you can record something on and she can play it back. She wanted me to put a new message on it so I asked her "What do I always say to you?" thinking she'd answer something like "I love you, Violet!" but no, it was "Do you have to go potty?" ;) SOOO that's what I recorded on her phone. For the next half hour she would push the play button, hear me say "Hey Violet! Do you have to go potty?" and she would shout back "NO!!!!"

1 comment:

  1. Those videos and pictures could have come out of our house. Crazy how similar age children act the same. If we could get Selena, Allie, Violet and Willa together we would be overwhelmed in cuteness.

    ReplyDelete