Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Photo Session & Fall Festival

I bribed the girls to go take some photos - they did pretty good considering Willa decided a few minutes earlier that she did NOT want to have her picture taken! Grr!
 I love this pic! I have no idea why! :)

 
 On the way home we stopped and visited Grey. Violet took this picture! I don't think she's ever taken a picture before where everything she wanted in the picture, she got! Grey's ears are even up!

 I love this pic of Willa and a random horse - they were pretty fascinated with eachother!
 We also went to a local Cider Festival - it was really fun! I am glad we gave it a try, I think it's going to be a new family tradition!
 They got to go on a tractor ride together.

You will never guess what happened. Violet actually PET AN ANIMAL in an actual PETTING ZOO! I was pretty proud of her, because usually it's just ME petting all the baby goats!


 They also took a burro ride. You can see how incredibly thrilled Willa's tiny burro was about his job! Apparently this little burro is the mascot for the School of Mines!
Violet rode on this bigger burrow who was a little happier about his job. I was so proud of my girls to get up there and ride by themselves! And (don't tell Jon) Violet did ask today if she could have a pony. Ha!!

No comments:

Post a Comment