Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hurray for Horses!

Meet Grey! This is a horse that I am lucky enough to get to ride a few times a month while his owner is traveling. We took the girls out last weekend (I was secretly hoping they will both catch the "horse bug"!) and they had so much fun! Here they are helping me let Grey have a snack.

Violet has quickly gotten over her fear of real-live horses and sat up on Grey's back with me! Next time we'll bring her helmet and she can walk around. He's a pretty big dude (16.3") so she has a good reason to be a little scared of him, but he truly is a gentle giant!
Willa LOOOOVED him! If she had her way, she would have laid her head right down on his nose and snuggled with him. He was not quite up for that yet, but he did let her pet him quite a bit. Reminds me a bit of the picture below of Violet with my old horse Max (yes, I can't get away form grey horses if I try! This is the 4th one in a row!).

Back home the girls have really been liking taking rides in the wagon together.
And showing off their great smiles!


Help! Willa is trapped under her high chair!
And last, a very sweet video of Willa playing peek-a-boo. She WHIPS around things now to peek at is. It's so funny and you can here her GREAT laugh! I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment