Sunday, March 28, 2010

Michigan Trip, Part 2

First, one of my high school friends is now an amazing photographer. She came over one morning and set up her studio in my mom's basement - and took these pics! I LOVE THEM!





You can check out her website here.

We got to visit a LOT of horses this trip! First we visited my friend Sue's house and Willa got to pet Roy. Violet, sadly, wanted nothing to do with him!

Willa even got her first ride! The next day we headed over to my friends Shannon & Adam's new place to see their 3 week old filly. She was SO sweet and is super cute! Violet decided she was more her size and got to pet her for a bit. Is there anything softer than a foals nose? Nope!
We also went out to visit Grandpa Rich. We can't wait for this summer when they can go swimming in the lake!
Since it's almost Easter and we LOVE dyeing Easter eggs, we got out the dye and let the kids make pretty eggs.

Finished product!
And Willa being cute!

1 comment:

  1. I love Easter Eggs. The picture of Violet making a silly face is too cute.

    ReplyDelete