Thursday, January 21, 2010

Stock Show! Mountains! And a budding photographer...

Geesh!! I don't post for a week and suddenly I have dozens of pictures to share! First, it was the STOCK SHOW!! Yay!!! We went to the parade again downtown and watched the longhorns go down the streets, and then went to the actual stock show during the week. The best part? Violet rode the ponies BY HERSELF!! She did such a great job and I was so proud of her! We also saw some sheep...
Cows...
And more horses!
We also got the chance to go up to Breckenridge to a house owned by a friend of ours - it was GREAT to get away for a few days! Here is a picture of Willa and I that Violet took (more on that later!)

The view from the living room:
Violet and Jon went in the hot tub. I always saw pictures of people going hot-tubbing when there was snow on the ground and I thought they were CRAZY! Until we did it! It really is fun and nice and warm!

The girls and I went to the Children's Museum in Breckenridge where Doctor Violet made sure all of us were in perfect health.
Some quick pictures of Willa in the bathtub. You can see her two little bottom teeth here!
Biiiig blue eyes!
So, Violet has decided to take up photography. My regular (newer) camera died so I dug through the drawer and found my old one (that still works, luckily! What would I DO without a camera?). I had forgotten that a while back I told Violet it was her's and she took pictures with it. She REALLY loves taking pictures with her "cram-a" and we love the way she documents what is important to her. She took these pictures, although I did crop some of them!


Her Tinkerbell Dress

And last, here are Violet & Willa pretending that the couch is a pony!

2 comments:

  1. Tim has started taking pictures too. He's not very good at aiming though. He just grabs the camera and shoots, makes for some funny pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also wanted to add that Violet takes beautiful pictures.

    ReplyDelete