Thursday, November 5, 2009

What does Violet REALLY think?

I borrowed this quiz from another blog and thought it would be fun to see what Violet thinks! It turned out pretty funny. Her answers are in bold, taken down exactly as she said them. My notes are in italics.

When do you feel happy?
Some people like Leah and Anna and Ethan and Claire.
(she asks all the time "What is that" and if there are people, I say "Some people" which apparently she has picked up on!)

When do you feel sad?
Some people like Mommy people.
(great!)

What do you like to do?
Play mine toys.

What does dad like to do?
Eat some apples

What does mama like to do?
Sew
(this was funny because I don't think I've ever heard her say "sew" before and I didn't really think she got what I did!)

What does Willa like to do?
Play her toys

What do your Friends like to do?
Play their tv's - throw them in my room

What is your favorite color?
Pink

What do you like to eat?
Banana

What do you like to drink?
Water and juice and milk!

What do you like to play?
Mine princesses

What is your favorite toy?
Little babies

What makes you happy?
Willa
(awwwwww)

What makes you sad?
Mom and happy too
(good thing she added that last bit, I was starting to feel bad!)

What is the best thing you do?
No, it happens
(whenever she spills or anything, we say "It happens!" so she doesn't get all worked up about it. She has now adopted that phrase as her own for many, many scenarios)

What are you excited about?
Piper

Where do you like to go?
People friends do

Where do you not like to go?
Some people houses

What is your favorite song?
ABC’s

What is your favorite art activity (cutting, gluing, painting, sewing, drawing)?
Not mine craft, mommy's craft
(Wow. Deep.)

What’s the best part of being 2 1/2?
I me princess

Do you love taking naps?
No, I can’t *sigh*

What are you going to do with your sister when she is older?
Two have play her some toys - I want to. It happens.

1 comment: