Friday, September 18, 2009

Lot's of Willa Pictures!

Last week we went on a lovely hike (the same place we went with the cousins) - It was really beautiful out and the view was amazing. Violet didn't want to walk QUITE as much this time so she spent some time on Daddy's shoulders. I had Willa in her Moby Wrap - she loved it but fell asleep pretty quickly - I had to hold her head up for most of the hike!
And now for a TON of Willa pictures!! I can't believe that she is already three months old! She is so funny and happy and it's so much fun to have her around.

Looking a LOT like her Daddy!



She fell asleep on my arm outside. To answer your question, YES I do spend most of her waking hours giving her smooches. She is the most kissable kid! Violet is helping me post this and she saw this picture she just say "Aww! Cuuute!" :)I love this! The blanket she was laying on was fuzzy and she face-planted in it and did NOT like how it tasted!
She is also starting to like her Bumbo seat a little more (we finally found ours in the basement!)
Violet really wanted to be in the pictures too - complete with her cheesy smile!
Jon does stretches every morning, and on the weekends Violet likes to join him. It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment