Monday, August 3, 2009

Mommy & Willa

Since I'm usually the one behind the camera, there aren't a whole lot of pictures of me and the girls, so I got Jon to take some pics of me and Willa the other day. I LOVE how they turned out! Maybe Jon has a future in photography :)

Here's another picture of Willa on her tummy. I think I may have to get the Bumbo seat out soon to see if she can sit in it for a few minutes. She can definitely hold her head up by herself a lot better - her new favorite thing is standing up on our laps and looking around and smiling.
Feeling...so...very...sleepy...I can't believe I have failed to mention this before, but we are now the proud owners of a lovely new skateboard ramp in our back yard. You didn't think we could have THIS big of a back yard and not put ramp in, right? Here are some pictures and video of Violet trying out the ramp.


This video cracks me up because she is just now starting to "pose" for the camera - she knew I turned it on so she had to smile at me for a second before getting on the skateboard.



Violet and I both got our hair cut recently - here is Violet's new 'do too!
It's also FAIR SEASON!! We headed out to the Boulder County Fair again this year and were really disappointed to find out that the only animals on the grounds were goats and chickens! It was too bad as we had been telling Violet for DAYS that she was going to see cows and horses and sheep. Even after all that hype, she was slightly terrified of all the animals, even this friendly mama goat (she had two adorable and friendly babies in the pen with her).
Chickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment